Frequently Asked Questions


If my organization’s funding request is approved by the Board of Commissioners, how will my organization receive ARPA funding?

If it is reimbursement based, your organization will submit an invoice to Kent County Fiscal Services with supporting documentation. After this information is received, Fiscal Services will cut a check to your organization to cover the invoice. If it is not reimbursement based, Kent County Fiscal Service will allocate a direct payment to your organization. Both processes will require a grant agreement between Kent County and your organization.