The proposal catalog is up to date as of 10/18/2022.
- Every proposal was reviewed by our external consultant – Guidehouse – and provided a ranking based on eligibility, sustainability, and feasibility per U.S. Treasury rules.
- The impact ranking reflects how many people will benefit from the project and is based on information provided by the proposal submitter.
- All proposal comments were provided by our Guidehouse consultants.
- A “yellow” ranking in eligibility, sustainability, or feasibility means the project adheres to U.S. Treasury rules but there are gaps in information or risks associated with the proposal. Additional information will be required if one of these proposals is selected to move forward in the process.
- As supporting documentation is received, our Guidehouse consultants may change a proposal’s eligibility, sustainability, and feasibility ranking. The proposal catalog will be updated accordingly.
If you have questions regarding a specific proposal, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A County staff member will follow-up and address questions or concerns.